Monday 12 September 2011

Happy Holidays

I've just got back from a lovely time away, and apologies I didn't let you all know I was going to Dartmoor for 2 weeks.

I say "Just Got Back" - but actually I got back on 30 August, as I had to prepare for three cases over the last 2 weeks.

The first one was the outstanding Police SOPO matter. That was finally heard on 2 September by a Circuit Judge, who dismissed the Police application as entirely unreasonable, accepted my proposed amendments to my own SOPO, and made the order with costs, since I first asked for that identical order 7 months ago!

The second one was a childcare matter - which the first one has affected quite nicely.

And the third was a Moneyclaim for £4500. I lost the battle, but won the war, as the other side are now entering into mediation with me :-)

So all in all a satisfactory week.

Oh, and my ex has been arrested again, for Perverting the Course of Justice. Karma's a bitch, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment