Monday 19 December 2011

Normality returns

Well, what news - apart from I've been away from the computer too long.

OK - First things first. My target for normality was always Home, Car, Job.

And a few days ago, I achieved all three. I've been in the flat here since October 2009, barring a recall, and I started work for an IT firm in Corby about a month ago. Not only that, one of the directors was selling an old Audi, which I picked up for £200 and now use for commuting.

So, Home, Car, Job achieved.

Not only that, Lisa and I are finally sorted too - back together and a proper couple, finally
:-D

My lovely ex, Anne, is still on bail, and has been remanded on Tag Bail pending her trial for Perverting the Course of Justice, Perjury and Harassment. My solicitor says that if she's found guilty, she will likely go down for a Jeffrey Archer stretch.

So all in all, life is getting better, step by step.

Have a good break, seasons greetings etc, and I will be back in the new year, hopefully with even more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment