Thursday 21 January 2010

Life, the Universe and Everything

Well, today has been fun.

Once you are a "Sex Offender", you are expected to engage with Offending Behaviour Programmes to reduce your risk. And I'm due to start one in a few weeks. They will try to wash my brain of the patterns of behaviour that led to the offences, and therefore prevent further victims.

So, as a result, I've had a rather attractive blond Probation Officer asking me all sorts of questions about my sex life. Not fun, frankly. Especially since I prefer brunettes.

However, I have the support of my family and a few good friends - thank Ghod for that.


It's only when your life hits rock bottom that you realise how precious those friend are - so here's Thanks to Daniel, Niamh, Louise, Little Becky and my Mum and Stepdad for their support and help throughout my sentence and after my release.

No comments:

Post a Comment