Tuesday 24 May 2011

Location, Location, Location ?

OK, just some advice to some (particularly from NGN IP addresses spotted on the site logs) who might be trying to find me.

Stop looking...

You will not find a Fenrir Lukoi registered on the Electoral Roll in the UK. You will not find R V Lukoi, or Lukoi V Northants Police, nor any crown, county, appeal or high court listings anywhere in England and Wales.

You will not find a Fenrir Lukoi convicted any time in the period 2005 to 2008, nor will you find details of any conviction exactly matching what I describe mine as. You won't be able to confirm my existence if you call any of the 43 police forces in the UK, or even if you work for them.

The name Fenrir Lukoi comes from two sources. Fenrir is the grey lone wolf, or werewolf, from Norse mythology, as used by JK Rowling in "Harry Potter" (Fenrir Greyback- my Blog picture) and the word Lukoi(meaning the challenger) is from Laurell K Hamilton's fine "Anita Blake" series of books. Other than that it's a pure fabrication -you'd get better results looking for John Smith.


At the very start of this process, I said that a blog is entertainment, so although I will blog regularly, some of what I post might be fictionalized, or could be a concatenation of events.

And I will confirm that many details I have given have been deliberately incorrect to ensure my privacy. But not so incorrect that Lisa, Niamh, Dan and others have immediately identified themselves. Those that know don't care, those that care don't, and won't know.

So please don't drive yourself insane by trying to find me. It's really not worth it - I don't really exist, exactly as Belle Du Jour never did. And if a journalist wants to find me, they will. But because of my involvement with Lisa now, they can't legally identify me in any case, as it would tend to identify her too...

So lets, for the moment, carry on pretending that I live in Kettering, not far from the Earl of Dalkeith, a very fine Wetherspoons* which serves my preferred tipple of Budovice Budvar in bottles. Lets pretend that Kettering Council and I argued about housing me in October and I won. It's far easier for all concerned.

However, when it comes to my recall, and my prison time, you can be assured that was real, and every prison I name is one I spent time in, though not necessarily in the order stated.

It's far easier to stay private when you don't exist, even Parliamentary Privilege can't identify me, unlike poor old Ryan Giggs!



* Other public houses are available :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment