Sunday 23 May 2010

Ads Ads Ads

I hate adverts

But, as I'm sure you can imagine, my Internet Access, and ability to blog on the road are not free. Even if Blogspot.com is.

So I've had to cash in a little, just to help with the costs.

And, as some will know, my ad placing was not ideal.

I think I've sorted that now, so if there are any issues, please comment and let me know.


Wish me luck for Thursday - I'm seeing my current Offender Manager for the last time, as he's about to transfer, and I'm not :-( so I gain a new person who only has his reports to know me by. Reports like "Met first partner when she was 10" - even though we never actually got together as a couple for 12 more years, until we'd both returned to the UK. Yes, it's strictly accurate, but the implication is libellous.

I'll report back as soon as...

No comments:

Post a Comment